viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

MY NEW YEAR'S EVE IN NEW YORK- by Almudena Gallego

MY NEW YEAR´S EVE IN NEW YORK


This Christmas I have been to New York and I have done a lot of things, but one of the funniest things was New Year´s Eve. You can do a lot of things: go to ¨Times Square Ball Drop¨ (that is a total madness), see fireworks in different parts of New York, walk along Brooklyn Bridge or run the Emerald Nuts Midnight Run like we did (my sister and I). Thousands of people of all ages started 2015 on the right foot at this Midnight Run. Held in Central Park this 4 mile run is not just a run it is a festival. 
At 12:01 my sister and I began to run and a spectacular show of fireworks started. While we were running,  we saw costume contests, dances and incredible things. We had some rest and they gave us warm cider. It was too cold but it was amazing. It was one of the best nights of my life and I´m in love with this city.

 I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario