miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

LAST SUMMER IN MARBELLA-by Rafa Elejabeitia

I´m going to tell a little story about what happened to me last summer in Marbella:

Around two o´clock in the morning, I was on my way back home after having had a great time with my friends in a disco and I began to feel dizzy. Probably someone had put some alcohol in my soft drink, they are always playing jokes on me! At the same time it was pretty dark, which didn´t help my situation. All of a sudden, I found myself falling downwards... It felt like an eternity but it was probably only a few seconds. Splash! And there I was, being carried along in a fast-flowing current of smelly, dirty water. At the beginning I was obviously terrified in the darkness, but after a while I surprisingly started to feel comfortable, especially as the water was quite shallow. Putting my hands behind my head I imagined I was going down a slide in a water park. This lasted for about another three minutes until I was finally expelled abruptly onto a sandy beach, looking up to a sky full of stars. Although I was soaked and giving off a disgusting smell I decided to walk to the nearest building to look for help. The only one that I was able to see was a well-illuminated hotel called Don Pepe. On entering they confused me with a tramp, but I managed to convince them that I was a respectable young boy and eventually, after washing and cleaning myself in the hotel, I reached home.
The following day, after thinking about what had happened, I realized that I had fallen into an uncovered manhole.

Ps: This isn´t a real story, I´ve made it up myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario