jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK & MY EXPERIENCE IN PENNSYLVANIA- by Sofía Montesinos

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK by Sofia Montesinos
This is an American romantic comedy  movie, the topic of this film is about a young man that  comes back to his parents ´ house  after recovering from his  psychological problems and being locked up for eight months for assaulting the lover of his wife. Pat (Bradley Cooper) is determined to win back his wife with the help of Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence) by participating with her in a dance contest.

The thing that I like the most about this film is the story of love between the two characters, how they comfort each other and how the girl returns Pat the desire to live. The boy ends up succeeding in life thanks to the support of his family; I think that this is very important.



MY EXPERIENCE IN PENNSYLVANIA by Sofia Montesinos
The summer of 2011 I went to United States for one month in a summer camp called SUSQUEHANNOCK in Pennsylvania I practiced many sports that I had never known about, I made lots of new american and english friends, we made some camping that were funny and also we celebrated de day of the  United States  and we painted our faces with the flag  and we made lots of activities and also a bonfire, was a very good experience. And I learned a lot of English.           


The lake of the camp


I am the girl who is hitting the ball                                                    

                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario