miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

EL CLUB DE LOS INCOMPRENDIDOS (REVIEW)-by Sofía Gómez

El club de los incomprendidos (review)
I saw ‘’ el club de los incomprendidos ‘’ last Friday; I am going to talk about it.
This film is based in a book, I haven´t read it but my friend has and her opinion is that the film is good but there are some details that are better on the book or they don´t even appear.

It talks about a group of teenagers with problems that start going to a support group, there they know each and although they are really different they become friends. They are six friends, I would say that the most important one is Valeria, she is new at the school. other characters are Raul, Elisabet, who has a really big problem, Bruno, Ester and Meri, who has a big secret. All these characters and some more, like Cesar, make this film really interesting and very enjoyable. I would recommend this film basically to teenagers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario