miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

MY FAMILY-by Marta Megías

My family:
We are five members in our family: My mum, Nina, my dad, Miguel, my sister; Cristina, My little brother, Nacho, and my dog, Luna.
We get on really well with each other, though sometimes we fight but it’s a normal thing in a family. My sister cristina is my role model, when I have a problem I always ask her for advice, and she helps me to solve everything . Nacho is the one that gives life to my house, he is always happy and playing around. Sometimes he is annoying but I don’t know what I would do without him.
My dog Luna is beautiful, she´s a golden retriever and I remember when we bought her, she is only a month old. She was so little and cute, now she is quite big, but she still is a baby. She always wants to play with the ball. My parents also help me with everything they are quite annoying when they tell me all the time that I have to study, but I know they only mean the best for me. I love my family so much and I would never want to replace them.



Marta Megias nº14

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario