lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

IRELAND-by María Ramirez


I'm going to talk about Ireland, because I've been there twice.


The first time that I went to Ireland, I lived visiting Dublin.

That was because my brother was living with an Irish family for three months, so my parents and I spent four days there with him. Dublin is a very nice city and I really like it. In Dublin, you can visit so many places such as O'Conell River, Drundrum Scentre, O'Connor street, Phenix Park...etc. My favorite place probably was Phenix Park.
There you can see deers, squirrels, ducks, geese, and a lot of types of animals. I think it´s a very nice place where you can have a wonderfull day with your family and friends. The second time that I spent time in Ireland was last summer. I traveled to Galway, a city situated on the west coast of this beautiful country.
This time I traveled without my family. I went there with an agency and just to learn English. My experience was fascinating and maybe this was the best summer that I've ever had. I went there with a little group of Spanish people and we stayed in a place similar to a campus. On this campus there were lots of teenagers like us, but not Spanish teenagers, they were Italian, Russian, Portuguese, etc.
So we made lots of friends and of course, we needed to speak with them in English. Also, nowadays we chat in English.
There, we had English classes all day, at a university near the campus. In the afternoon, we practiced sports and on the weekends, we visited different places like Cliffs of Moher, Dublin, etc. I really want to return next year and I recommend you visit Ireland!


Regards, Maria Ramirez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario