martes, 13 de enero de 2015

Extreme Sports

Extreme sports are well-known because they usually are very dangerous and challegingThey are popular all over the world and they change depending of the weather conditionsthe geography, and resourcesPeople that practise them are keen on adrenaline and adventure and sometimes these people break the law to practise their sport as in B.A.S.E. jumping, that its jumping from Building Antennas Spans and Earth (cliffs). To practise extreme sports, you need special expensive equipment, lot of time to practise, and a team of crazy people like you.

In my opinion, extreme sports are cool and interesting because you have danger component that you can't control completely. In my case, I like speed, as in rally omotocross, but I would hate to practise sports related with heights because I have VERTIGO, anyway I would love to participate in a Dakar race; I would enjoy it very much.


Eduardo Ramos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario