jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

3RD OF ESO B-by Miguel López

3RD OF ESO B

Today I am going to speak about my class.
 In my class we are 30 people. We are really different , we have different friends, different hobbies and differents skills.
In September everybody in class was really uncomfortable becase we really didn´t know each other but now everybody is comfortable in the class and nobody is excluded, I started speaking with people that I had never spoken to before and now I think they are really nice.
When someone needs help everyone tries to make this person feel good and happy.
Sometimes we are a little gross, for example we once broke a door. But overall we are good and have lots of fun.
My best friends are: Jimena Ortiz, Jorge de Juan, Maria Pujol, Cristina Ascorve, Jose de la Hoz and Sofia Gomez. But there are also more people that are really friendly like:Maria Patiño, Monica Garcia, Clara Gonzalez, Eduardo Ramos, Daniela Fernandez; Carmen Peña, Marta Alonso, Jorge Manzano …

Everybody is really nice and I want to thank them because this second evaluations I had lots of fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario