lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

MY SKI TRIP-by Rafael Vargas-Zuñiga

My ski trip, By Rafael Vargas-Zúñiga.

Last long weekend I went with the school to Cerler, it was my second time that I skied so I didn´t ski very well but I made an important progress that weekend.

We left Madrid Thursday at 3.00 p.m and we arrived to the hostel at 11:00 p.m. We didn't do a lot of stops, we only did one stop of one hour, so we ate at that time. The second day we woke up at 8:00 a.m and we didn´t start skiing until the 11:30 because we had to rent the skis, boots,... That day we didn´t do a lot of things because it was the first day, we got some green slopes and also some blue ones. We ate at the ski resort and in the evening it was much better because we got some red slopes. We stopped skiing at 4:00 p.m and at 6:00 p.m. we went to a sports center to play soccer. The second day of ski was quite similar to the first but it was funnier because we got down some red and blues slopes very fast and also at the end of the day we went to a disco on Benasque. But the third and the last day was the best one we got some red slopes and also i got my first black slope. It was fantastic!!!, but the bad thing was that we had to stop skiing at 1:00 p.m and we had o come back at Madrid. We arrived Madrid at 11:00 p.m and each one went with their family. It was such  great experience! I will repeat that trip next year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario