martes, 10 de marzo de 2015

FLOWERS-by Paula Encinas



Flowers
Well, why flowers?
I find them truthful, I find them beautiful.
I think their intense colours, their smell floating all around, make flowers something like magic, and that's why they make a place look magical.
I think they brighten up the view when walking by the flourist, and it is great!
And further into the heart of the matter, I think all of that has a connection with the importance we give to things.
"I have to be careful, I don´t want my mobile screen to be broken! I will put my phone a very resistant and protective case."
Is the Earth that keeps us in a constant shelter! And sometimes we don't appreciate it. Thanks to that layer we are alive and able to develope our life here.
Just for one moment, imagine life without the layer. There is none, here.
and we are not taking care and treating it well 
and that´s it, the importance we attach to things 
The plants only give us oxygen to live so...
Seriously, we are too focused on ourselves ,perhaps we are most ourselves when we get closer to nature.
Don't you feel better?
I think that when you see a flower or a landscape that you really like you feel good ,it gives you a good feeling and that gives us a lot, it gives us beautiful landscapes,gives us oxygen,gives us the water we drink,the sun gives us vitamins,gives us strength
And if you don´t see it clear for the world, well, think that in the end, deep down you're also paying more attention to you
So, why flowers?
Let me change the question, why not to thank? why not use that energy to think well about the importance we attach to things? care and beware more.
It is our great little world. With our good little details which can become huge in nature and in everything.
The sun rises everyday. Do not let any day pass without  trying to bring out all the good in you. Do not let any day pass without rising. Flowers need sun rays.
Learn to water what you have inside,the nature in you, never stop growing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario