miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

EASTER WEEK-by Carmen Lías

Easter week
Now I’m going to talk about what I am going to do these holidays.
On 27th I will go to Marbella with my family, the trip is so long we take normally 6 hours and we usually stop only two times because my father doesn’t like to stop a lot of times. On the trip my sister and I chat with our friends to see who gets there first and see if we get together when we get to the beach. If we get home late or if we are tired we see our friends the next day.
The first day we arrive this year is my birthday, so for me it´s a special day. On the morning my grandfather and my father go to the supermarket to buy a cake and when I wake up I have a special breakfast with toast, pancakes, hot chocolate, orange juice … Then I go to the beach and I see all my friends It’s so special because I have lots of Andalusian friends and also I have friends that I only see there. This year I don’t know what I going to do for my birthday so now it is a mystery.
Then the rest of the days can be summed up in waking up, beach, lunch, nap, beach or swing pool, dinner, beach bar. But one day I will go to Algeciras because one of my father’s best friends is living there with his wife and his 2 children, also another afternoon I will go to the procession of Legionaries and I’m going to go to Marbella city to the church and to eat chocolate with churros.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario