miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

THE CANARY ISLANDS-by María Ramirez

CANARY ISLANDS

I´m going to talk about my own experience in the Canary Islands , because in these last years I have been to Lanzarote, Tenerife and Fuerteventura.

First of all I went to Lanzarote, It was because I have a really close friend there (that I know since I was a baby) and our mothers are really good friends, so my mother and I decided to go to visit them to Lanzarote, due to them living there the whole year.
I did a lot of things in this beautiful island; I rode a camel, I visited a lot of volcanos, I made many excursions, I enjoyed all the time at the beach...
There were a lot of interesting things , for example, we ate at a restaurant that cooked with heat from the inside of the Earth, we went to several beaches with red sand, and we saw  pressurized water exit from the inside of the Earth too.
It´s a really interesting and nice place to visit and I want to return in a near future!

About Tenerife, I  visited it two years ago, with my mother, my aunt, and my cousin. It was because every year we do a trip together, and that year we went there.
It is not as big as Lanzarote but it´s a really nice island too, I can´t talk too much about it, because I only went for four days but , even so , I really enjoyed it. This island is really famous because the highest mountain of Spain is situated there, it is call El Teide, and it´s about 3.700  metres high.
I visited it one of the days and it is really awesome and oriented to tourists. I spent the other part of the time in Tenerife just relaxing and having fun with my family, especially with my cousin.

And finally I´m going to explain you my travel to Fuenteventura, It is my favorite ,compared to the others and I really, really enjoyed it.
 I went just with my mother ,to a huge hotel situated in front of the beach, I was very happy when I arrived and I was very excited to see the whole place.
I spent five or six days there and I will always have really nice memories about this travel. In this island there are only a few things to visit and see as a tourist , the most important is a place called Corralejo with dunes like in the desert.
I relaxed, I spent time at the swimming pool, in the beach, I went  shopping with my mum, I ate a lot , and I took time with my mother.
This place is like a paradise and I really want to  return, maybe when I get older, I can return with  my friends!
I recommend you to visit the Canary Islands and enjoying them!
             Regards,
 María Ramírez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario