martes, 10 de marzo de 2015

MY BIRTHDAY- by Ane Damborenea

In this blog today im going to talk about my birthday.
My birthday was on 8th of February.
This year`s birthday has been the best one so far. On the sixth of February, my friends prepared a great surprise party. It was a  friday because my birthday was on a sunday, and nobody does anything on a sunday, it's the lazy day of the week.
They organized a really good surprise party  because I wasn't even thinking about it. This was after the "copa colegial", in which I'm in. Emilia waited for me to get changed because Iciar told us to go to her house and just have dinner and when we got there all the lights were off, and I was like "What's going on in here?" I didn't know what was happening and suddenly they played a video on the tv that they had made with lots of pictures and everyone started to sing "Happy birthday". It was great because at that moment I felt important. It was a party with close friends, we were only like 10 people, but it was better because it was more intimate. Pia, Iria, Emilia, Bea, Rita, Mercedes peña, Iciar, Carmen Peña.... My best friends were there and that's what matters.
I really appreciate what they did for me and I will never forget it. Carmen Peña also made me a birthday cake which was delicious. And also they bought presents for me. It was crazy!! They bought me a pair of nikes and a hoodie from zara. On sunday morning I invited them to have breakfast at Vips. And now I'm trying to organize a party but it's really difficult for me because lot of birthdays are coming and I don't have time. Well, I just want to say thanks for that and for everything!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario