miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

SPORTS-by Ignacio Fierros

Hi people!!! how are you today??

This time I'm going to write about sports.
I enjoy  very much doing sports:  in winter I usually go skiing and in the summer I surf, and whenever I can I play tennis and football. I love playing football !! I'm a goalkeeper. And really I don't mind if we loose or if we win ... of course I prefer to win, but what I really like is to play.

And now I'm going to talk about skiing. This year I've been only two times at the mountain. One weekend with my family at Baqueira Beret, and another with my school at Cerler. About Baqueira I talked in my blog in december, so now I will talk about the weekend in Cerler. 

I was with the school and I was in the worst room of all (for me), I was with two guys who I don´t  usually speak with. Even so, on the slope I place myself the last in line,  then I went so fast and did all the jumps with a lot of speed. 
We usually wake up at 07:00 a.m. Normally begining the day the wheather was perfect( with sun but not boiling) but then it got cloudy and it got very cold, and the two last days it snowed a lot during the afternoon, while we were skiing and it was very annoying. The last day we got free soup and also we received some sunglasses.

Apart from the bad things that I said before, I had a good experience, I enjoyed so much living with my mates, and of course, making sport!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario