viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015

THE TOWN "JAVIER"-by Mercedes García Leaniz

Hi,
Last weekend I went to Javier with a group of friends. It´s a tradition to go there walking. I needed to bring  food for the two days, I had salads, juices, chips, sandwiches and lot of snacks. At first we arrived to Navarra and we slept in a school. The first day we woke up for an early walk. It was sunny and I was wearing winter clothes. The landscape of the route was very nice. There was a big river and we went through natural  tunnels that were in the mountain. We spend all the day walking but we made funny games.We were not a very big group but I liked so much because we were of different ages and we were with everyone. At last, we arrived to a village near to Javier called Sanguesa where we slept in a convent that night. Last day, we went walking to Javier and we arrived there at the morning. In Javier there is a important  beautiful castle that you visit and there is lot of people that come to Javier that day with their groups, also, the environment is very lively and there are lots of stalls where you can buy food or souvenirs.
When I returned to my house I was very tired but I had enjoyed it so much and  I had met new people.
I think that I want to go again next year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario