miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

EXCHANGE-by María Ramírez

EXCHANGE:
I´m going to talk about the exchange that I took part in last year:
My experience was really interesting and I think that I was very lucky with my partner.
Her name was Millie , she was fourteen (now she´s fifteen), and she was a really nice girl. In my opinion she is really good-looking, she has brown eyes and she´s a redhead. About her personality, last year she was very funny and friendly, so we started a very good relationship.
First of all , I´m going to talk about my experience in her house.
When I arrived at Ashburton, all the familys were waiting for us (I went with all my spanish friends, we were about twenty spanish people) . We were in the middle of the night, it was dark and raining, and in seconds I was getting into an unknown car with strangers, and I was really really nervous.
Luckily,they were a lovely family, who were always really pleasant with me.
When we arrived at Millie´s house, I saw a beautiful and homely house, with lots of carpets,and I was really happy and satisfied.
During my stay in Ashburton, I did a lot of fun things, and I learned a lot of English.
During the weekdays, I used to go on excursions to visit England, and the weekend was only dedicated to spending time with the English family each student had. One day we went to school with our partners,and we had a lot of classes in English.
When they came to Madrid , they did the same things that us while we were taking classes.
That was the most boring part of  the experience, but I keep really good memories and nowadays I really miss Millie and her family and I hope we will see each other again!
Regards,
              María Ramírez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario