miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

MY CITY-by Andrea Escribano

MI CITY
Today I'm going to talk about my city.
I live in Madrid with my parents, my sister and the rest of my family(my grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins...) and friends live here too. I live in a street called Castelló and I am very close to one of the most famous streets in Madrid, Serrano street where there are many expensive shops such as Loewe or Prada.
I think my city is very pretty. The city center is very nice. The buildings are old but they are nice and high. There are many parks, the most famous one is the Retiro park, it's very large, and you can do many things there like cycling  or boating.
You can also visit many famous monuments like Puerta de Alcalá, la Cibeles or Palacio Real. Also very important is la Plaza Mayor, la Puerta del Sol and  Gran Vía, which stands out for their buildings and because there are many shops. These are some of the most visited places.
There are many restaurants of all kinds of food; italian food, chinese food, american food… there are many to choose from!
Now the weather, is very hot in summer. The downside of Madrid is that there is no beach but you can go to pools. On the other hand, it is too cold during the winter.
I like living here because it is a very big city and you can go to many places, for example you can go shopping, as there are many shops and shopping centers. Also its a city in which there are many people, but I love it! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario