martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

EXTREME SPORTS-by Reyes Alonso


EXTREME SPORTS

In life we have two types of sports:
  • The sports everyone can do for example tennis, football, bowling…
  • The sports only some people do: EXTREME SPORTS.
If someone comes up to you and says: Can you believe I have played football? What would your answer be

 In my opinion it depends on the person, the age… but in general I wouldn’t know what to say, I mean yes you played football but what about the people out there that are doing rock-climbing, motocross, ice-climbing, canoeing…

Extreme means dangerous and dangerous (for some people) is synonym of ADRENALIN. I think people practise extreme sports to feel complete, to feel the adrenalin up their bodies.

If you are nervous for any reason, what calms you down? Going to sleep, going to a spa, going to the gym… But for these people a relaxing method is practising these sports. They see extreme sports in another way.

To finish I am going to show some pictures of extreme sports.


 ROCK CLIMBING
                                              ICE-CLIMBING

CANOEING

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario