domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

MY FIRST STEPS IN THE SNOW-by Celia Toledo

My first steps in the snow

At Easter I'll go skiing in Sierra Nevada, Granada.
This time I'll only go with my father and my cousins. We have gone several times and this time my mother is not with us because she doesn't like and enjoy it.
The first time was fun. I was small and had a blast. I went with my family to the ski resort of Cerler, in Huesca.
When we arrived, we signed up for classes where the teachers taught us to stand on skis.
It was the first time we went. It was a week of the most intense and fun where as good beginners, we learned to slide down slopes with slope and above all to make the wedge to stop. That's the way we learned.
The next trip we went to a ski resort of Formigal-Panticosa, also in the province of Huesca. Several valleys attached form a complex of huge tracks.
On this trip I had a lot of fun because it was much better to go on skis and thanks to the teachers I managed to greatly improve my technique.
I lived the experience to the fullest, down long green tracks, blue and red runs, enjoying the scenery, while still remembering, they give me vertigo.
My third experience was at the station of La Covatilla, in the Sierra de Béjar (Salamanca) was very small but had a lovely view, plus we did not have to wait a long queue to climb.
And so we spend our days of Eastern in the snow, this time where, besides fun and enjoying the snow, my father and I enjoyed nature.

After spending this holiday season with the skis on, it's time to return to the daily routine, but as we travel, I think it will end but another adventuren begins. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario