lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

MY LAST HOLIDAY- by Nacho Vallano



MY LAST HOLIDAY


Last holidays, I went to Italy and I had an awful first day, because first we couldn´t find the hotel and we walked like 8 hours around Rome. Finally, we found the hotel but at the hotel the receptionist didn´t write my mom’s name right and other problem was that no one of us knew how to speak Italian so the receptionist didn´t understand us and my dad had to hire a translator to speak with the staff of the hotel. Eventually, we found next to the hotel a Spanish restaurant and we asked them places to visit, they explained to us and we finally could have a nice holiday. We went to the Coliseum, San Pedro del Vaticano, the Roman forum, Piazza del Campidoglio, San Clemente.

And the next Day we met a friend of my dad, so he showed us his house and he showed us some greats monuments in Venetia. So apart from the first day, it was a great holiday and I really liked and enjoyed my first visit to Italy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario