viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015

EXAM WEEK-by Manuel Galdamez


Hi, the last week all of us did lots of exams because it was the exams week, so I thought that it could be great to share my experience during the week:

I had been studying all the weekend for each subject. Monday I did the maths exam that was not really difficult but it was so long. Then we did the French language exam that was really short and easy. In the evening I studied for the next day's exams. The next day I did my English exam that was not difficult but I am not good at English. The biology exam was easy and I did it quite well. Wednesday's exams were very easy and I did them really well. Thursday's exams were Physics and Chemistry, which I studied for a lot and I did them well, and the other one was music that I could not study for, because I had been studying Physics and Chemistry, and last exam was on Friday and it was Spanish, that was very difficult.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario