jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Cristina Barandiarán

I'm going to talk about:
MY SUMMER
During the summer, on a normal day,  I go to the beach in the morning with my familiy and I stay with my friends.  In the evening I do different things: sometimes I go to the swimming pool with my friends or we go to the beach, other times we go to have an ice-cream, or we stay in the club. There we can have sweets or we play paddle, or we can stay in the park with little children. We do different things, and also we normally have dinner at different houses. During the summer sometimes we sleep with all of my friends in one house, and that's fantastic. Last summer Carmen Peña, came one week to my house, and we did different things. One day we went to my father's boat, another day we went to a Water Park, and the rest of the days, we stayed at the beach in the morning, and in the evening, or at the swimming pool, or in the park with small children, or with my friends.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario