domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

MADRID FASHION WEEK-by Carmen Peña





FASHION WEEK
I'm going to talk about the Fashion Week, because I have been there twice and I think it's a very interesting event to talk about.
The first time that I spend at the Fashion Week was last year, (between February and March). It was really fun, I went thanks to one of my friends, Cristina, because her cousin works there or something like that. We had been watching an amazing parade of Teresa Helbig (one of the best designers who had gone), the clothes were really classy, smart and sophisticated, and we really liked it. 
Afterwards we saw the parade, we were around small stalls, of make-up, clothes, art...
And also we met lots of actors and models, I think this was the best part because I really had fun seeing them on television and then in person. 
So, I returned home very happy after this amazing experience.
The second time that I have been there, was this year, about one month ago.
It was similar than the first time but we had been watching a parade with really tacky and outrageus clothing.
They were dressed down at the bees, at least for my opinion, but I could understand that some people liked it.
I didn't remember the designer's name, I'm not to interested in knowing it.
Even so, it was a really fun day with my friends, and also I recommend you to visit the Fashion Week on IFEMA next year!

Regards,
Carmen Peña.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario