viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015

WHAT WOULD I SAVE IF MY HOUSE WAS ON FIRE?-by Marta Fernández

What I would save if my house was on fire?
My family memories are one of the most important things in the world, so if I had to choose a possesion to save if my house was on fire I would think of taking with me my favorite photo album.
My photo album is enormous there are more than 100 photos in it. It is made of blue velvet so it's very soft. On the main page there is a photo of me with my father.
Inside there are some envelopes to put different things in, apart from photos like letters or postcards.
There are plenty of things that I could save but I choose this one because it's a present from my grandmother and I have different photos in it of the best memories of my life. My favourite photo is one in which all my family appears together when they organized a surprise party for me!
The main reason I'd grab my photo album first is because inside one of the envelopes there is a letter written by my uncle who died when I was 12 years old, which is to important for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario