domingo, 15 de marzo de 2015

DIVERGENT(REVIEW)-by Sofía Gómez

           Divergent (review)

I saw Divergent last year, it´s the first film of a trilogy. In the film, society is divided into 5 categories to keep peace, these factions are abnegation (the selfless one), dauntless (the brave one), erudite (the intelligent one), amity (the peaceful one) and the last one candor (the honest one). When children turn 16 they need to choose in which one they want to be. Most of them choose to stay with their family.
 The main character is Beatrice, her family belongs to abnegation, when she turns 16 she needs to choose one faction but she discovers that she is special and that she belongs to three factions: abnegation, dauntless and erudite. If someone discovers that she is special they will kill her so she needs to choose one category, she chooses dauntless and there she meets new friends and has new adventures.
Although I didn´t really like the film, because it was boring and I expected it to be much better, the second film is going to be in the cinemas very soon and I want to watch the movie, because maybe it is not very interesting and it just talks about her and her boyfriend, but it leaves you in suspense and I really want to know what happens next.
The film is not that bad it's just that I think it's a copy of the Hunger Games but not as good as that.

Even though I just said that I didn´t like it and that I know I am contradicting myself, I would recommend young people to watch it and I hope you enjoy it more than me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario