martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

MY TRIP TO LYON-by Cristina Ascorve






My trip to Lyon


This weekend I’m going to Lyon. The reason of the trip is going to see The Black Keys live. My parents also like this band and they wanted to visit Lyon again. We have been there already but we stayed just a weekend so we could’t visit many places. About a month ago The Black Keys’s drummer broke his arm so the band can’t perform and the concert has been cancelled. The news discouraged me because I really wanted to see the performance.
The good thing about this is that we’ll have more time to visit the city. Also we wanted to go there to visit my french friends, so we’ll have more time to spend with them. I really like France, I think it’s a beautiful country. I’ve been there twice; the first time about seven years ago, and the second one five years ago. I enjoyed every visit I made to France, so that’s why I’m not very disappointed with the trip, because I’ll have more time to visit the city and take photos of the buildings and the landscape. I enjoy photography and there you can take really beautiful pictures.
What I expect from this trip is to see my friends again because I haven’t seen them since last summer, visiting new places in the city and eating the typical French food that I love. I would’ve liked to have tickets for another show but they’re all sold out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario