miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2015

DANCING WITH MY BUDDIES-by Mr. Grumpy

DANCING WITH  MY BUDDIES.

Before I start writing, I want to give you some introduction about the things I am going to write about.
I am going to start by mentioning the things that seemed to me amazing, fun, astonishing,and staggering.

First of all, for the ones that really  like animals and the fascinating creatures that exist in the sea, I really recommend you this. If you don’t like that kind of stuff , don’t waste your time reading it.

I was with my family, it was in summer, the location was in Mexico (but anyway you don’t need to go that far to experience this).
In Mexico there is a huge aquarium with a huge quantity of marine life, so we decided to go there and see it by ourselves.We thought it was going to be boring or not interesting but the thing is , it turned out to be the most entertaining thing in my whole and infant life.

Anway, let's get to the good stuff,

We entered into the dolphin zone, you could never imagine what that feels like unless you go and see it with your own eyes. I might be able to give you an idea of what it looks like but I could never describe it the way it deserves, there was a huge and large passage way with lots of dolphins with lots of different species. After that,the manager told me that I could choose my favorite species and get to play and swim with it. At first I thought it was a joke but as soon as I saw two enormous pools I started to realize that it wasn't a joke: IT WAS ALL TRUE!!!!!!.

I chose the one I liked the most because they were all captive and they were safe to swim with. I chose a species called the cetacean they were so cool and so intelligent,the manager told me that they were ussing a 20% of their brain capacity and we use only a 10% so…figure it…

When the dolphins were in the pool they kind of knew what was going to happen, they started to get angry and get stressed, the manager told me that it wasn't safe because they were too angry and I needed to earn their confidence. I needed to be trusted not with only one dolphin but with all its family, so I spent at least two hours giving the dolphins food, special fish such as sardines and a really dense potage with a lot of proteins (by the way, they love that).

The female was quite easy to earn her confidence but when we entered the male part they still weren't trusting me. I tried to play a few games with him and he finally accepted,it was hard, trust me, a real challenge but it was so worth it.

Finally, after the two hours of hard work, at last, I could get into the pool with all the dolphin family

They had a really special way of saying hi, they opened their mouth and they started to swim in circles around me very fast. I started swimming away from that circle but they kept following me, after that,the female got close to me and I took her fin,it was really soft and elusive.

The female swam with me a long time and there was a funny part, the male came to me because we thought something was wrong, he was a little bit jealous.

I was there for about five hours in total and as I said before I really recommend the experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario