lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

A SHAMEFUL EXPERIENCE-by Mónica García Silva

A SHAMEFUL EXPERIENCE
Last friday, my mother wasn't home so I had to take my keys because otherwise I wouldn't be able to enter my home. But that morning I had gone to the school very fast so I had forgotten them. 
The only way to get in my house was by going to my brother's class who is in second and tell him to give me his keys, but I had a problem, I didn't know which was his class. I was with María and Sofía, they wanted to ask to one of my brother's friend what was my brother´s class but I didn't want it because I felt very embarrased.
At that moment I didn't know what I can do because if i didn't find my brother I couldn't get into my house. My rescue was one teacher of sixth form, who asked one boy that was in the corridor where my brother's classroom was, finally I could find my brother I told him all the story. He gave me his keys and I could go into my house without any problem.
This experience tought me that every morning I have to take my keys if I don't want to go through
another disgraceful experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario