domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

GAME OF THRONES: SONG OF ICE AND FIRE-by Enrique Damborenea

Hi!
I am the sixth of the month and today I am going to talk about the last book I have read (I don’t like a particular gender because I love all kinds of books).
This book is “Game Of Thrones, Song Of Ice and Fire”. Which is the first book of the saga created by George R. R. Martin, a North American author. He is a very good novelist and he has a lot of works published, but the most famous is the saga I’m Reading.
The book is a fantastic novel about a war among kingdoms of an imaginary land of Weteros for taking over the throne. The novel doesn’t have main character as the other stories because George R. R. Martin explains the story from the point of view of all the main characters.
Now I’m going to talk about two characters. On the one hand my favourite one and on the other hand my most hated one. 
Favourite: She is Cersei Lannister and like her because she is so machiavelich, very clever and she always takes what she wants. 
My most hated carácter is Sansa Stark and I don’t like her because she is always waiting for help and she can’t do anything by herself. It gets on my nerves!

Well, I say farewell recomending this saga because of its originality and because its charcters are so real and innovative
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario