lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

CRUISE TRIP-by Miss Patricia

Last year I went on a cruise with my family to celebrate the golden wedding of my grandparents.
 The ship is one of the largest ships in the world and has the capacity for three thousand people. The ship was incredible it had three swimming pools and diverse slides.


It had one theatre, circus and a lot of shops.  In the morning we ate in a buffet but we had dinner in the mainl restaurant.
The ship had a private club for young children, they painted and played games
With the ship we went to Venice which in my opinion is a magical destination.It is a unique city in the world and completely different from the rest, a place with a unique spirit that makes everyone fall in love with it.

We went to Istambul which in my opinion is a very quiet town with delicious food.
 We went to Dubrobnik which in my opinion it is a city with beautiful beaches and some really extravagant buildings. .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario