miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

LISBON TRIP-by Cristina Barandiarán

I'll talk about Lisbon:
I went to Lisbon in January with all of my familiy. I was there for 3 days. The first day we saw a lot of parts of Lisbon, the principal places and streets. The second day we went to a town close to Lisbon, Belèm. After that, we crossed the river.  Finally, on the last day we went to Sintra and Cascais, that were very beautiful places. My favorite part on the first day was the San Jeorge castle, because we went in and it was dark, so that was very beautiful. My favorite place on the second day was the Belèm tower because it's a very beautiful place with very good views. And on the third day my favorite town was Sintra. I think that my favorite day was the first one because we saw so many places. I recommend you visit Lisbon. 

By: Cristina Barandiaran 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario