lunes, 23 de febrero de 2015

MY CARNIVAL-by Merche Matía

I spent my carnival with my family of Navarra and my german student Emily.My friends , Emily and me dressed up as mimes.The weather was so bad because it didn't stop to rain. The whole village can participate in a competicion of costumes that has a prize of 100 euros. There were costumes of bumper cars , soldiers, emoticons , fairies , masterchef....etc. First all the parciticipants has to file around the village like a parade and made a presentacion of their costumes and do a little dance. Then there was the distribution of the prizes. We didn't win but the next time we will do it . The winners were the soldiers that included the husband of my cousin .Before there was a party with a DJ , it was so funny ,the whole village was dancing. In general it would had been perfect without the rain and the cold.


This is a photo of my friends, Emily, and me :


Merche Matia



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario