miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015

SHIT HAPPENS-by Fernando Frías

Shit happens

This is a real story of an awful day at my school. It all began in the Maths class, when the teacher gave me my exam result I found out I had failed it with a very poor mark(4,8) and until that moment I had never failed a Maths exam. Then came the Biology nightmare, believe it or not I had never ever gotten a grade lower than 9 in this subject. But, as luck would have it, even though I had studied hard in order to get a very good mark,  I failed again and this time with only 4 points. I couldn’t believe it!!! Luckily the lunch break arrived and I was kind of a boxer saved by the bell, but still stunned after two consecutive knockdowns.
I needed a rest and food to restore energy so I headed into the school canteen, took my lunch and ate it voraciously. As usual I took my empty tray and while walking towards the leftover container , but actually feeling  like a zombie after a  beating, and as shit happens , at that very moment an absent minded boy accidentally ran into me spilling a full portion of his lentils onto my  pair of brand new shoes. Oh, my good!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes!!! Just a day to forget. Fortunately, I have never had such a bad day in my life again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario