martes, 3 de febrero de 2015

AIRSOFT EXPERIENCE-by Guillermo Castro

Hi, how are you? I hope fine. Today I am going to talk about my airsoft experience.
It started in September 2014, when a friend of mine told me I was invited to go to his house in the countryside and play airsoft, which was completely new to me. I said yes straight away, and over the next few days I got prepared, got suitable clothes to play, bought a spring Beretta M9 airsoft gun, and a thousand plastic BBs to play. I was ready and really excited.
When the day finally came, we all got to my friend's house and his dad drove us to the house whose surroundings we were going to play at. When we had prepared all our stuff, we started to play. We all had at least a gun, and some of us even 2, all spring airsoft guns. We spent all evening playing two different gamemodes: last team standing and capture the flag. This last one, we had to modify it so the game was more exciting (the team that gets the flag has to carry it to the enemy's base instead of his own base). And we were able to pull off some cool flanks on the enemies and shoot and get eliminated as well. Overall, it was one of the most exciting and fun evenings of my life. 
So after this amazing experience, I started to get more and more interested in airsoft: I went to different airsoft stores, I looked up Youtube videos and started looking at different types of guns (models and how they worked).

One day I came across a gun I just loved from the first time I saw it: a semiautomatic air combat pistol replica of the Glock 23. This gun is a greengas propelled gun made of the same materials as the one in real life, and with a 18 rounds magazine. The only differences between this gun and the one in real life is all its mechanics in the interior of the gun, and the rounds it shoots (this includes the gas propelled system) because in real life this gun shoots 40S&W rounds, but in the airsoft gun it only shoots plastic BBs.
And after waiting for more than 2 months, Christmas finally came and I got this pistol. I was able to try it in the range a few times and it is very accurate and feels so good in my hands. It's ergonomic, and over all, very fun to shoot. The downside of this is that I haven't been able to try it out with my friends in an airsoft battle yet, but I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Guillermo Castro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario