miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015

MY DRONE-by Nacho Fierros

Hey, how are you today? I´m going to speak about my Christmas presents, I know it´s a bit late but I haven´t had time to speak about that yet.

They brought me many things, including a tennis racket, ping pong paddle, a baseball bat, and for my family, a new TV , and for my dad and I a drone that can make photos and videos, and more things...

I remember when Santa gave me the presents. I was so nervous to fly the drone, but I couldn´t fly it for four weekends because of the exams, the weather, being sick... and when I  finally could fly it, it didn´t have battery... I was really anxious, it looked like I would never fly it, and I remember too, when I flew it, that it was brilliant, ultra manageable and you could make stunts.  My sister almost crashed it against the wall, and my dad against the roof!! After that weekend I am almost an expert at flying the drone but I have to improve on how to take pictures and videos, that´s why I don´t attach any taken by me. I took a couple of pictures but they were blurry.

Next weekend I'm going to fly it again. I hope the weather is fine, because I prefer to fly it outside. If there is a lot of wind it is impossible to play with the drone, because it is very light and the wind flies it away. I'm getting ahead of my homework so I will have time enough later on
. I am very excited.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario