lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

JESUS MARÍA SCHOOL-by Pia Greus

Hey
I want to talk about my school
Jesus-Maria . 
The first thing I want to say is that is my school and us won te first match of La Copa Colegial against La fundacion💪💪 Go Chusma!
2_ I've been in this school since 2004 and I've found lots if really good friends❤️ At this school the people are very good because they want you to be confortable from the first day, they all ask you lots of things and try to make you happy. Now we have "Embajadores", who are students who have to be with you from the first moment and to show you the school and to help you. In my opinion I think it's a really good idea to help the people who come to school and to give it a better look for the others schools 💁 its very simple ... I love my school❤️❤️

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario