miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015

JM SKIING TRIPS-by Rafa Elejabeitia

J-M Skiing trips:

Every winter, our school organises different trips around the Pyrenees
to give the students the opportunity to learn or to improve your
skiing. I've been on them about five times already, and I think it's
very fun.
This year, some of my friends and I are going to Cerler, a ski station
near Huesca which is quite big and has lots of tracks. After skiing,
we have a great variety of activities to do, such as playing football,
going to a disco or even staying in the hotel, and everything you do
will be great fun. Also, one of the best moments is the journey by
bus. It's a very long one ( 7 hours ), but I really enjoy it, because
you spend time chilling with your friends.
Personally, I'm not excellent at skiing, but this trip to Cerler is a
great chance to get better at it and, of course, to enjoy it.
I think that everyone in Jesús-María should try this experience. It´s
amazingly fun, as well as brilliantly organized, so I recommend it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario