viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

COMMUNAL LIVING 2015-by Laura Rodriguez

COMMUNAL LIVING 2015


            The last week, we went with our teachers and my classmates to a home in Galapagar(Madrid).
In the morning we played and we had to choose a card that we identified with and explain to our classmates why we had chosen that card.
After lunch we played with clay and we had to build a symbol that we thought was important and I chose the heart because I think that the love is important to have a friendship.
At the afternoon we ate nocilla,cookies etc..and we played football with Aurelio and Bea, it was very funny!Aurelio  made fouls all the time and we had fun with him.
At dinner I discovered a typical food of the communal living made by Aurelio “macaroni with chesse and chorizo”that Aurelio cooked.I was very surprised because I had never known this type of food xD.
Before dinner we had a moment of praying and we had to imagine a sculpture and I didn´t understand anything because it had turned very difficult.
After dinner we had another prayer and at 11;30 a.m we went to sleept but in my room we didn´t go to bed until 4:30 a.m .

Finally we fun with the teachers and this allowed us to get to know each other better. I loved it,thanks to all 4ºB!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario