lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

IF I STAY (REVIEW)-by Sofía Gómez

If I stay (review):
This film talks about Mia, a normal girl that plays the cello really well, she falls in love with a guy called Adam, the first part of the film talks about them and although I think they are an adorable and really cute couple, it is a bit cloying, too sweet for me. The second part is the sad one, Mia has a car accident and you can see how she is not actually dead but she is not alive either because people can’t hear her or see her, she is like a ghost and she needs to take a decision about if she wants to stay or just go.

This film is based on a book , I had read the book and I absolutely love it, but I really liked the film too, it´s true that like all the films that are made based on book, the book is better because some details are omitted, but I don´t know why I really enjoyed the film. It is quite hard at some points because she is in a really difficult position, but on the other hand it is such a beautiful story, I cried a lot but not because it was a bad film, but because when you are in the cinema you feel like you get into the film.
I heard a lot of people saying that it was a poor film, but I will recommend it to everyone older than 13 years old, I hope everyone enjoys it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario