viernes, 13 de febrero de 2015

MY SISTER-by Miguel López de las Heras

MY SISTER

I have got five sisters, but today I am going to talk about the one who is just two years older than me. Her name is  Carmen, but everyone calls her Meme.
She loves basketball and she practises it a lot. She participates in lots of basketball competitions.
She is seventeen years old and she has a twin who is called Enrique but everyone calls him "Quique". They were born on the 3rd of February, 1998.
I think she is a good person and if she can help you she will always do it.
She has black hair and brown eyes . She is not very tall. I think she is very funny, usually nice and always competitive because she hates losing and she does whatever is in her hands to win a match, a race or any other competition.

Maybe she is not the best sister in the world, but she makes me feel like she is, because I know I always can count on her. Of course she can also count on me too, even when I am angry at her. She is my sister and I will always help her.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario