miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

MY FAMILY-BY Isabel Costales

Today I am going to talk about all my family: 
My family is the best; I would never replace it. My dad's name is Juan and he's 53 years old. He works in a insurance company. My mum, named Susan, is 49 and she works in a bank called JP Morgan. My sister, named Alejandra is 16 years old, and she keeps studying in the school. She wants to study medicine. And then I am the little one of the family. My name is Isabel. I am 14 years old and I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. 
On my dad's side of the family, we are 16 cousins and 14 uncles. My dad has 6 brothers and sisters, and all of them have children, so when we meet all together on Christmas day. we are a lot; we all live nearby so we meet up quite often.

From my mum's side of the family, I only have 2 cousins and my mum has only got one brother, but they live in Australia, so a bit far away from me. I am only able to see them once every two years and that’s very sad. Only one of my grandparents is still alive: my grandma, Barbara. She lives in England, in a small town called Stradford upon avon. I miss her so much and I will go to visit her on a few weeks. 
This is my family and we can argue sometimes, but we are always together!!!!

Isabel Costales

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario