miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015

MY VISIT TO GRANADA-by Felipe García-Echaniz



My visit to Granada


This weekend I went with my family to Granada. I've enjoyed it very much, because my uncles came also with us and we had a lot of fun.

I was impressed when we visited the tomb of the Catholic Monarchs. By the size of swords and crowns, you realize that their height was much lower than ours.
The banners of the Taking of Granada and many personal items of Kings Isabel and Fernando are preserved.

I also liked very much going to The Alahambra , Generalife Gardens, the Palace of Carlos V and the Nasrid Palaces.
The decoration of the different palaces is amazing, especially the sculpture of marble and stone. I've also loved the gardens and fountains.

It has been a lovely weekend. I do not think we realize how lucky we are because of the beautiful sites in Spain, with a mix of cultures so different. I think that our country has a huge cultural wealth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario