lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

THIS WEKEND-by Diego García Echaniz

This weekend, on February 13th, 2015 I have stayed in Madrid with a few friends but not all because others have gone skiing with the school. The first day I played football at school and then went to a friend's house to change clothes and then went to mine went for dinner.Later we went to a friend's house. His name is Jjaime and after dinner a friend came to sleep to my house. The day after, we had breakfast with my friends out there and then we all ate at a restaurant. Then went to a friend's house and there I realized I felt really bad and I had fever and sore throat and went to my house and took a shower. It made me feel very well and I finally went to dinner to a friend's house and then a friend of mine who was in Ireland came to my house to sleep. Today still is Saturday,the weekend is going great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario