miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

HENDAYE-by Mercedes Sagastizabal

Hendaye is a little village situated in the french basque country (in the south of France). It has a great beach and really beautiful houses (the most of them are red and whiteblue and white, or green and white because of the basque country culture). Hendaye is on the border between Spain and France.
lived there for about two years with my dad and my sister. I went to a french school (Saint Vincent). 

One of thethings I liked the most about living there were: going surfingspeaking Frenchthe weather (really freezing in winter and boiling hot in summer) and meeting new peoplestill go there isummer but we have to rent a house because my parents sold the house where we used to live. I love spending my summer there, because there are lots of things to do, like going to the alarde in Hondarribia (a city which isabout 20 minutes away by car)which is kind of a traditiongoing out with your friendsnight promenades, etc.

Finally, I would like to recommend you visit this village; you won´t regret it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario