domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

MY FUTURE-by Irene González

This time I'll speak about what I think my future will be like, it sounds even daring to talk about my future, I have a strange feeling when I talk about it.

And well? How will my future be like? Now do I know how it will be, soon I’ll be in one of the hardest courses in my opinion, and I have to choose, and to be honest, I'm not good at choosing and I’ll have to choose between science or letters.

 I profoundly love letters but they don´t have many outlets,  you have to be very good at what you do and be satisfied, things that I lack.

However, science gives me many opportunities and I can change to letters whenever you want (which leads me to think that I seem determined, but, not really, because if I choose sciences and if I step to letters in a year, I will have missed one important year to begin letters)

In recent times, some people say I think about a career and a job but how will I think about a career and a job without even knowing how to choose between science and letters? It's not even deciding between coffee or chocolate in the morning.


May fate decide for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario