lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

A SUMMARY ABOUT MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Jaime Lage

A summary about my school year

This school year has been different for me. At the beginning I was quite nervous because I was mixed with other people, most of my friends were in other classes and my classmates were people who I didn’t trust well but from then on I started being integrated in everything that happened in the class and making new friends like: Nicolas Alexander, Diego Barrenechea, Jorge De Juan, Jose De La Hoz, Rodrigo Larios , Jorge Manzano and now I am very happy with my classmates because I see that everybody feels comfortable and I trust almost everybody. I think that this year has been very different because as well as my new classmates this year I think is very difficult because we have more subjects and there is less homework but we have to study more than last year and there are only two trips in whole year: The convivencia  and the final trip to Toledo. The convivencia is a trip that is used for meeting our classmates. We did it in the November 19th and the trip to Toledo is a day in which we went to the town and we had a tour guide. This year has been unforgettable and would like to say thanks to all my classmates and my tutor because I am very happy with them.     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario