lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

MY EXPERIENCE IN PORTUGAL-by Alejandra Aguilar

My experience in Portugal

The time that we spent in Lisbon was my favorite. I fell in love with that city. The people were so sweet and the river looks really like an ocean. Since we arrived in Coimbra, I loved Portugal. When I grow up, I really want to go there and live one or two years. My first impression of Coimbra was that the city looks like Gran Vía but without a lot of people. The hotel wasn't my favorite because in my bedroom i didn't have water and it was so cold that I spent the night trying to keep me warm, but the people that were working there were so nice. The next day we went to Lisbon and there we spend the day, my hair was going everywhere with the wind and it was so difficult to see without having hair in the face hahaha. The Ice creams in there were incredible. It was so much fun becouse I was with my best friends and i'd never been there before, so that was my first time in Portugal.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario