miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

MY NUCLEAR FAMILY-by Eduardo Ramos

In my nuclear family we are four people: my parents my brother and I. This time I am going to talk about the different personalities of each member.
My brother´s name is Alvaro and he is eleven years old. I would say that he is a naughty boy because he always gets away with whatever he wants by persuading my parents. He loves videogames but he also enjoys watching “youtubers” which are people explaining what its happening in a videogame at the same time that they are playing it, you can watch them on You Tube.

Both of my parents are doctors, my mother is specialized in digestive system and my father is a neurologist. They are hard-working people they spend a lot of their time in the hospital where they work. They love to speak about the curiosities or difficulties they've had during the day, about their patients and their illnesses but the problem is that they do it all the time and above all during the dinner. I think we are an unusual family because we all have different ways of seeing life and at the same time we enjoy to spend time together.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario