domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

PROM TRIP-by Begoña González

PROM TRIP
When they told me that we were going to Portugal I was really excited becuase I had never been there. I started making plans about the places we were going to visit, the clothes I was going to take and the things I was going to learn.
The first day we arrived to Guadalupe. The Cathedral of Guadalupe was really beautiful and I enjoyed the visit very much. After that we went to Trujillo to visit the Castle and all the places that the arabs had built. The weather wasn’t very good because it rained and hailed all day so we got wet and we were very cold. Next we went to the hotel that was very nice, I shared my bedroom with Ana and Elena.
We woke up really early because we were going to go to visit Caceres and the weather was better because it had stopped raining also we had lunch there at a restaurant but I didn’t like the food. After that we took the bus and we went to Coimbra and in the afternoon the teachers let us visit the town and have free time, I really liked this place. We slept in a different hotel but it wasn’t as good as the first one. We left Coimbra in the morning and the next stop was Lisbon. Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and it is the biggest and richest city in Portugal. This was my first visit to Lisbon, we had a guided tour of the centre of the town where we learned things about their culture. We went to see the “25th of April Bridge”, it’s a suspension bridge which has 6 lanes and 2 railway tracks. It was openned in 1966 and is 2.277 meters long. The bridge goes across the Tajo river.
We came back to Madrid after visiting the theatre of Mérida. The trip wasn’t very long but we had a lot of fun, and I would like to thank the teachers for making this trip possible.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario