lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

THE PROM TRIP: COIMBRA-by Carlota Morán



The prom trip was a really good experience. We had bad moments, bad things that we did, but in the end we really enjoyed it. Not just for the places that we visited, because some of them were more interesting than others. I, personally enjoyed it, because I travelled with my friends, and I discovered what the coexistence with my teachers and my classmates is. But that´s not what I’m going to talk about. I am going to talk about the city that I most liked in the whole trip. Most of my friends told me that the city that they most liked  was Lisbon. I actually preferred Coimbra. I loved it since the first moment that we started to get into the city. All those odd houses and buildings, the streets, the river, the places, the people, we met nice friends there. We had free time for a walk in the city. I loved those little and odd shops that I saw, and the odd and deserted buildings that kept being beautiful. I took really good photos of the place. And maybe the night didn’t end in a lovely way. But I can say that time that I passed in the city was perfect. The part that I most liked was the river because I remember laughing a lot with my friends and I have really good memories from the place. I would have liked to have spend more time there but anyway I really loved it and I hope to go back someday.

Carlota



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario